Friday, January 9, 2009

January 2009


Happy New Year Oregon!


Finally My Year has started! WooHoo!

I can't even express how EXCITED I am to be Miss Rodeo Oregon, represent the PRCA and Oregon's Great Rodeos, while being apart of its History and Oregon's 150th Birthday this February! What an Honor! I guess the best way to describe it is: "This will be the best and most memorable year of my life!"

Just to start things off I want to thank everyone; Companies, Sponsors, Groups, Committees and Individuals, who have supported me this far and really have helped me get where I am today! It is with your help, encouragement, and support that I have made it this far. THANK YOU!

Gotta go rope!
Jackie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your looking great as always. Looking forward to keeping up on your activities. Off to a great start...Gramps

Junior Miss Rodeo Oregon said...

Miss Jackie, love the picture of you in the snow. It looks alot like home. Can't wait to have you visit the ranch we'll have a great time. Talk to you soon...

Happy Trails and Sweet Dreams!

Staheli Jo Wilkinson

cOliver137 said...

Wow! It is good to see that you are doing so great. I am proud of you little cowgirl.

Your old friend,

Christina Oliver

SSearls said...

Hey Sis,

I cant wait to see and spend time with you at the Canby Try-outs!!
I wish you luck on you quest for Miss Rodeo America!!!

Love your little sis, Steph!!